VC New Database Wizard Fails (exception in DevBld.pkg
Author Message
 VC New Database Wizard Fails (exception in DevBld.pkg

Could this be due to documented problems with the newer DAO drivers of
Access 2000?  I have tried this on two machines (Win2K and Win98) and
always get an unhandled exception immediately (before machine data
source page) when running the New DataBase appwizard.  I gather the
wizards are hard-wired for prior DAO versions (<3.6,) but would this
cause an exception?

BJ

Sat, 31 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VC New Database Wizard Fails (exception in DevBld.pkg
Hi,
I get the same thing, it seems to work OK in VI though. I also saw it work
on another machine and only offer ODBC.

> Could this be due to documented problems with the newer DAO drivers of
> Access 2000?  I have tried this on two machines (Win2K and Win98) and
> always get an unhandled exception immediately (before machine data
> source page) when running the New DataBase appwizard.  I gather the
> wizards are hard-wired for prior DAO versions (<3.6,) but would this
> cause an exception?

> BJ

Sun, 08 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSDev6 Database Project Wizard gives exception in DevBld.pkg

2. What is the equivalent for appauto.h & devbld.pkg in VC++7?

3. ATL wizard fails to create new ATL object

4. New Database Wizard crash

5. VC6: unhandled exception in MSDEV.EXE (DEVRES.PKG): 0xC0000005: Access Violation

6. unhandled exception in msdev.exe (msvcbld,pkg) 0xc0000005 Access violation

7. How to create a new database from vc

8. Creating new database and tables with MFC VC++6

9. Creating a new database with DAO (Other than Microsoft Jet Database)

10. new to vc++ (new thread)

11. ATL class wizard fails