Inserting Muliple Records into SQL-SERVER Database
Author Message
 Inserting Muliple Records into SQL-SERVER Database

Hai Everybody,
    I had a problem in inserting multiple records into SQL-SERVER
Database by fetching the values from a text file (with the
position) and storing it into the database. I heard that this
can be done in ORACLE using SQL LOADER with admin rights.
   The same, I want to fetch the values from a text file and
store it into the database. What is the equivalent for SQL
LOADER in SQL SERVER ? How can I proceed?????

   Please anybody help me!!!

Thanks in advance,
Subrahmanyam,

-----------------** -- Posted from CodeGuru -- **-----------------
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;  The website for Visual C++ programmers.

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Records being locked in SQL Server database

2. Inserting in to a SQL Server Database

3. Please help with ODBC and SQL 7.0 Inserting Record

4. Inserting a batch of records in an Access Database

5. Updateing/Inserting records in database tables

6. Getting a random record from a SQL Server table

7. Locking a record in an MS-SQL Server

8. Trying to insert data into SQL Server

9. Database SQL INSERT

10. SQL Server: Slow INSERT performance??

11. Error updating SQL-Server record via ODBC (CRecordset)

12. Problem Fetching Records in Bulk using MFC/ODBC/SQL Server