Open a password protected DataBase
Author Message
 Open a password protected DataBase

I put a password on my database so only the application
can gain access to it. But I can not find the DAO method
that passes the password from the application to the
database.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Neil

Tue, 23 Aug 2005 04:19:14 GMT
 Open a password protected DataBase
Hi,

Please refer to the following KB article:

HOWTO: Open a Secured Access Database from Visual C++
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=270663

Regards,
HuangTM

Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:10:47 GMT

1. Open a password protected Database

2. Open a password-protected Access database

3. open password protected DAO Database

4. Error compacting a password-protected Access database

5. Password Protected DataBase

6. Password protected DataBase

7. open a password-protected-sql-database

8. SQLConfigDataSource and password protected ACCESS database

9. How to compact a password protected database with Visual C++ using ODBC

10. Password protected Access Database

11. DAO password protected database and class wizard

12. Opening a password protected MDB file using ADO