The fastest way to get the accurate count of records.
Author Message
 The fastest way to get the accurate count of records.

Hi. Here is a question puzzel me so long time that i can not get the
accurate count of records fastly in ODBC programming using MFC.
I am wait here for you kind help.

Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 The fastest way to get the accurate count of records.
Hi. Here is a question puzzel me so long time that i can not get the
accurate count of records fastly in ODBC programming using MFC.
I am waitting here for you kind help.

Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 The fastest way to get the accurate count of records.
Create a class derived from Recordset with one integer type variable. In the
RFX part change the field to "count()", next time open the record set and
you will get the count!

Quote:
>Hi. Here is a question puzzel me so long time that i can not get the
>accurate count of records fastly in ODBC programming using MFC.
>I am wait here for you kind help.

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Fastest Way to Count Records in TextFile

2. Fast Record Counting ?

3. Getting Record Count in SqlDataReader

4. Problems with OLE DB and ODBC getting record counts in C++

5. Looking for fast ways to build binary tree

6. getting accurate time in msecs

7. WTL: alternative ways of getting and instalation?

8. Other ways of getting device handler

9. Fastest way to count lines of text in a file

10. Fast way to count bits in BitArray?

11. DAO: Counting number of records in the background

12. HELP,How can I get the records count use DAO classes