SQL Server 6.5/ ADO
Author Message
 SQL Server 6.5/ ADO

I am trying to access SQl Server 6.5 over Win95 client with server running
NT4.01. I would like to use the ADO and have had no trouble findng the COM
interface but I have no serious example code to follow. The ado_help file
seems too trivial. Does anyone know of a more real world set of examples? I
looked at the UDAW URL, are there any books available that show a real
world application approach?

RM

Thu, 02 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VC5 /SQL Server 6.5/ ADO

2. ADO Update very slow against SQL Server 6.5

3. ADO/ SQL SErver 6.5/ VC5.0

4. Text feild in SQL 6.5 using ADO

5. sql server version 6.5 problems

6. SQLConnect behaviour (MS SQL Server 6.5)

7. PROBLEM: Accessing SQL SERVER 6.5 from 16 bit ODBC Application (VC++ 1.5)

8. DAO vs ODBC for SQL Server 6.5

9. Connection is busy with results - VC++ 1.52, SQL Server 6.5, ODBC

10. Wrong German Umlaute in SQL SERVER 6.5 (NT)

11. VC++ Enterprise boxed with MS SQL Server, Developer Edition 6.5

12. CLongBinary SQL Server 6.5 Images