Accessing Access2000 database in C
Author Message
 Accessing Access2000 database in C

Hi All,

I have an application written in C which accesses SQL server using DB
libraries. Now I want to move my database to MS Access database. How can I
access MS Access database from my C program. Due to limitation in my
environment, I am not able to use C++.

Any help would be appriciated.

TIA,
Itti.

Sun, 22 Aug 2004 06:22:48 GMT
 Accessing Access2000 database in C
You can use ADO or DAO to use Access database.

For more details regarding ADO programming, please refer to
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/ado2...
mdmscmicrosoftadoprogrammersreference.asp

Please refer to the following article for more details regarding DAO:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vcco...
ML/_core_database_topics_.28.dao.29.asp?frame=true

ADO and DAO use COM technology. You can use C language for your COM client
applications, if you perfer.

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 18:59:41 GMT

1. Accessing a Access2000 Database with DAO

2. How to access Custom Database Properties of a Access 97 database programmatically

3. Problem with DAOProperty on Access2000 database

4. How to use Access2000-database in CDaoRecordSet

5. How can I use Access2000 Database?

6. Large Access2000 database, DAO, programme quits

7. Compact Database - Access2000

8. VS6 withSP3 - how to switch existing project to recognise access2000 database

9. DateTime problem when use Access2000 database

11. How do you access remote databases where the database is not registed in the local ODBC

12. Emergency question on c# access remote Access Database from ASP.net