No tables to select from when selecting SQL OLEDB provider
Author Message
 No tables to select from when selecting SQL OLEDB provider

In VC++ I go to "new ALT object" and select the consumer in the data
access window. I select datasource as "Microsoft OLE DB Provider of SQL
Server". I enter all the relevant information. The test connection
works but when I press OK it comes up with a dialog saying "Could not
find any table or procedure information". The SQL Server is 6.5 and I
am using VC++ 6.0.

Wat should I do to see the tables in SQL. It works fine if I use ODBC
OLE DB Provider but I dont want to use ODBC.

Please Help
Thanks
Gert Botha

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 02 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MS OLE DB provider for SQL Server does not return any tables when selecting a datasource

2. SQL Select from variable table

3. Select Table -- No Table

4. Select * and OLEDB on Oracle?

5. SELECT...FOR UPDATE under ATL OLEDB

6. Selecting Items from a multi select list box VC++ 6.0 on W2K

7. Error when selecting constants in SELECT (RDC2.0, MFC)

8. Change my select statement in a CRecordSet class SELECT VERIABLE1, COUNT(*)

9. strange radio button select and de-select behaviour

10. vb Select * from tableA?How to select record from 1000 to 2500

11. CDHtmlDialog <select></select> issues

12. How to get selected index in CListCtrl when selected using arrow key