using XSD as mapping schema
Author Message
 using XSD as mapping schema

Hi all!

For my application I need to retrieve XML data from SQL Server. To achieve
this, I'm using code as it can be found in this KB article:
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;EN-US;q272177

Unfortunately, there is only support for XDR files - but I prefer using a
XSD schema. So which changes to the original smaple code are required in
order to use a XSD instead of a XDR schema?

Regards

Markus

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 05:21:12 GMT

1. retrieve XML data from SQL server by using XSD mapping schema

2. XSD Schema Definition Tool and extention

3. mapping xsd:base64Binary to C# System.Byte []

4. How to validate XML against XSD schema using MSXML4.0 and IXML...

5. XSD-generated C# classes using the choice construct

6. XML - using .xsd-files

7. how to read a xml without a valid schema using dataset

8. creating xml schema programmatically from an an xml file without using ADO.NET

9. Modifying schema using CDaoTableDef

10. Modifying schema using CDaoTableDef

11. Problem with using map .erase inside a map loop

12. Good design and xml deserialization from xsd schema files.