RECALL and PACK Command
Author Message
 RECALL and PACK Command

Hi, I'm using vfp 6.0 via the odbc driver in a C++ application.

How can I call vfp specific command like RECALL and PACK via the vfp odbc
driver ?

thanks
JF

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 20:18:34 GMT
 RECALL and PACK Command
Check out http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q234756 -
"HOWTO: Pack a Table Through the Visual FoxPro ODBC Driver (VFPODBC.dll)
(Q234756)".

Rick

Quote:
> Hi, I'm using vfp 6.0 via the odbc driver in a C++ application.

> How can I call vfp specific command like RECALL and PACK via the vfp odbc
> driver ?

> thanks
> JF

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:12:25 GMT
 RECALL and PACK Command
Thanks it works fine.

Quote:
> Check out

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q234756 -
Quote:
> "HOWTO: Pack a Table Through the Visual FoxPro ODBC Driver (VFPODBC.dll)
> (Q234756)".

> Rick

> > Hi, I'm using vfp 6.0 via the odbc driver in a C++ application.

> > How can I call vfp specific command like RECALL and PACK via the vfp
odbc
> > driver ?

> > thanks
> > JF

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 23:21:22 GMT

1. cin.getline and command line recall

2. packing command for ODBC dBase??

3. RECALLING 1st DATA

4. Service Pack 3 to Service Pack 4

5. Storing & recalling structures

6. recalling OnInitialUpdate!

7. passing commands to the command processor

8. Executing a command (java command) via C program in Windows 9.X, 2K, NT.

9. preventing the logo and command line from being printed during command line build

10. Message Maps: COMMAND handler for multiple COMMAND ID's

11. How to execute a DOS Command (command line)

12. customizing print properties dialog box when print command or setup command is invoked