Creating a table from VC++ using stored in Access import/export table specification
Author Message
 Creating a table from VC++ using stored in Access import/export table specification

I have import/export table specification saved in an Access 95 database. I
am trying from VC++ to create a table that will use the saved specification
and link it to a text file to import the data from the text file. I am
trying to create the table using the CDaoTableDef DAO object. From what I
have read it seems to me that if CDaoTableDef is used there are only to
options available:
    1. To create a new table that is connected to an external text file
    2. To open an existing table.
I am still looking for a straight forward way to create the table from the
import/export specifications.

Mon, 23 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to export and import a string table in VC++ in visual studio

2. Creating tables in an access database using ODBC???

3. How to create a new Access database, table, and field using CDaoDatabase, CDasoTableDef

4. Lock Access Tables using ODBC in VC++

5. Updating Access tables Using DAO with VC++

6. Is it possible to access Visual FoxPro5.0 tables directly from VC++ MFC(without using ODBC)

7. create and drop tables using vc++ADO

8. Newbie: Import text file into Access Table ?

9. How to store in different Access Database tables

10. Exporting Access Queries/Tables to Excel

11. Create table(Not a database table)

12. Exporting Access Queries/Tables to Excel