ADO recordset limitation (MFC)
Author Message
 ADO recordset limitation (MFC)

Is there a limitation to the number of items a recordset can hold?  I am
retrieving a recordset with a VC app using ADO to connect to an access
database.  The SQL statement is plain jane (SELECT * from table1) but I
am only getting a recordset with about 16,000 records when the table has
over 33,000.  The app does break down the recordset and stores them in
CStringArrays and could this be the limiting factor?  Or is it just a
memory issue on my PC?  Any input is greatly appreciated.

Wed, 05 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. MFC ADO Async Recordset

2. MFC to ADO recordset

3. Error in opening a recordset in ADO in Visual C++ using MFC OLE

4. Problem with ADO recordsets of recordsets under MTS

5. Speed of ADO Recordset vs ADO Command in VC

6. ADO.Stream and ADO.RecordSet

7. ADO bindings together with recordset Filtering

8. Problems getting values from ADO Recordset

9. Exception thrown when opening ADO recordset

10. Using ADO recordset binding to retrieve BLOBs

11. how to call MyFunction(VARIANT* pRs) passing in ADO recordset

12. ADO Recordset.Update crash on a multiprocessor machine