use access or foxpro database??
Author Message
 use access or foxpro database??

I am writing a server programm which stores user information. I need space
for 50000 people. I use odbc and I was wondering which database engine I
should use, are there difference in speed, size, are there any other
differences I should know..

Thanks for any info about this subject you can give me..

Greeting from Martijn Boven

Sat, 02 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Database settings -- Visual C++ used with Visual FoxPro database

2. Converting FoxPro databases to Access?

3. Convert FoxPro databases to Access?

4. Using VC with Visual Foxpro Database

5. DLLs needed for opening FoxPro database using DAO

6. Accessing Foxpro using c#

7. Problem accessing Access 2000 database using DAO. - URGENT

8. Accessing an MS-Access database file using Visual C++ 4.0

9. How to access Custom Database Properties of a Access 97 database programmatically

10. Creating a Access database using ADOX and C#

11. Create access database on the fly using C#

12. How to open access database using vc dotnet