How to calculate memory taken
Author Message
 How to calculate memory taken

Hi All,

If I am running a VC++ application and want to see how much memory that
application has taken using the de{*filter*} how can I do. I tried using
_CRTCheckPoint & _CrtMemDifferent and was dumping the difference
but some how the no.'s don't look right.

is there a way where I can get the current memory usage of that application
?
Any help will be greatly appreciated..

Thanks,
-vt.

Fri, 26 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Determining What Is Taking Up So Much Memory

2. realloc() takes to much memory...

3. How to calculate memory address for a multidimensional array

4. calculating memory required for a program

5. taking more memory - Pl. help

6. VC++ 6.0 - size of memory taken?

7. calculate CPU % utilized, all memory used, etc.

8. the app takes too much memory

9. CListCtrl memory freeing problem - takes forever...

10. How to calculate available memory ?

11. Taking more memory - Pl. Help

12. Memory calculate/swap on H/PC.