CDaoWorkspace* as member variable property type.
Author Message
 CDaoWorkspace* as member variable property type.

I am trying to create a OCX control with a member variable property of type
CDaoWorkspace*, but the CDaoWorkspace* is not on the type list. How can I
create this property?

Please help.            Thanks Italo S Weiss

Tue, 27 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. CDaoWorkspace* as member variable property type.

2. CDaoWorkspace* as member variable property type.

3. Property Page member variables

4. AutoExp.dat and member variables of (STL) string type

5. How do I add member variables of type MyClass to a Dialog Class

6. Member Variables' data type

7. Window Type Member Variables of derived MFC Classes

8. Type Casting between Base and Derived Type (Serialization of objects with Type members)

9. Properties with properties, properties of value type

10. Variables and types of type "Type"

11. member function and member variable

12. static function access member variable and member function