what is SQL_C_TIME?
Author Message
 what is SQL_C_TIME?

Hi,

can anyone tell me what type varible I should pass to SQLBindCol with
SQL_C_TIME type?
the following code seems not work.

time_t a_time;
int      nTimeLen;

SQLBindCol(m_hstmt,  1,  SQL_C_TIME,   &a_time,      0, &nTimeLen);

it seems SQL_C_TIME is not a time_t type? what type a_time should be?

Any help will be appreciated?

Xu Yifeng

Sun, 04 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 what is SQL_C_TIME?
What you're looking for is the SQL_C_TYPE_TIME which is of type
SQL_TIME_STRUCT defined as :

struct tagTIME_STRUCT {
    SQLUSMALLINT hour;
    SQLUSMALLINT minute;
    SQLUSMALLINT second;

Quote:
} TIME_STRUCT;

the SQL_C_TIME is ODBC version 2.x equivalent of this type. Look at "C Data
Types" section on Appendix D (Data types) on the ODBC reference.

Tomas Restrepo

>Hi,

>can anyone tell me what type varible I should pass to SQLBindCol with
>SQL_C_TIME type?
>the following code seems not work.

>time_t a_time;
>int      nTimeLen;

>SQLBindCol(m_hstmt,  1,  SQL_C_TIME,   &a_time,      0, &nTimeLen);

>it seems SQL_C_TIME is not a time_t type? what type a_time should be?

>Any help will be appreciated?

>Xu Yifeng

Sun, 04 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. what is SQL_C_TIME?

2. I am new to programming and am lost

3. how good am I? Am I Good Enough????

4. Determine where I am running

5. System.Threading.Timer , am I doing this correctly ?

6. Am i connected?

7. Request - Opinions on Book I am considering:

8. I am puzzled: __nogc new = LNK2001

9. Am I in the wrong NG???

10. I am a convert to .NET

11. Am i being studpid, Forms question