Updating bulk rows of data
Author Message
 Updating bulk rows of data

Currently, CRecordset does not provide a mechanism for updating bulk rows of
data to the data source.  Microsoft suggests that one can write his or her
own functions by using the ODBC API function SQLSETPOS. There is an example
on the MSDN Library CD (DBFETCH).  The problem is that the example is
incomplete and I cannot ever open the recordset.  Can anyone refer me to
another example please?

Thank you in advance,
Bijan

Sat, 01 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can't update row data with SQLSetPos

2. single row updates effect multiple rows....

3. CRecordset bulk row fetch broken?

4. CDaoRecordset and Bulk Row Fetching

5. Bulk Row Fetching in CDaoRecordset??

6. CRecordset Bulk Row Fetching

7. bulk row fetching (newbie alert) + date order

8. Bulk Row Additions

9. Bulk Row Fetching ????

10. How to insert bulk rows in table

11. MFC and bulk row fetching.

12. CRecordSet in Bulk mode how to Add,Delete,Update