Create ADO-like object
Author Message
 Create ADO-like object

I need to create my own ADO-like DataSourse object (correctly Data Fake
object). What interfaces I need to implement and what I need to do, to let
the other objects in the form see that my object is DataSource?

Wed, 31 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. creating ADO objects using CoCreateInstance

2. Creating thread-neutral object from ATL Object wizard

3. Creating objects using object contexts

4. How do I create Apartment-threaded objects from a Both-threaded object

5. Using Object Wizard to create ASP-hostable ATL objects

6. Creating COM objects from COM objects

7. How to Create CPalette object from CBitmap object?

8. Creating an SDI object from a CDialog object

9. Creating an SDI object from a CDialog object

10. Creating VC++ built COM application in VB - resulting in - ActiveX can't create object

11. Attributes not created when ConstructorInfo.Invoke used to create object

12. Doubly liked lists...HELP PLEASE