Select query on LongBinary data types, MFC ODBC
Author Message
 Select query on LongBinary data types, MFC ODBC

Hmm,
        here is my problem.  Building a database application (dll) that must
dynamically create and
bind recordsets on unspecified database files (*.mdb).  The queries to
retrieve data will be fairly simple
SELECT queries.  I need the program to create SELECT queries with WHERE
clauses that specify
data of type SQL_LONGBINARY (OleObject).

What is the best way to accomplish this?

                                                                Kevin Campa

PS Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sat, 15 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Select query on LongBinary data types, MFC ODBC

Hy Kevin

If you use DaoRecordsets you can can store your BLOB by setting

        m_bCheckCacheForDirtyFields = FALSE;

By Peter from Stuttgart Germany

Quote:
> Hmm,
>    here is my problem.  Building a database application (dll) that must
> dynamically create and
> bind recordsets on unspecified database files (*.mdb).  The queries to
> retrieve data will be fairly simple
> SELECT queries.  I need the program to create SELECT queries with WHERE
> clauses that specify
> data of type SQL_LONGBINARY (OleObject).

> What is the best way to accomplish this?

>                                                            Kevin Campa

> PS Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Tue, 25 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ODBC API, MSAccess97 and LongBinary fields

2. Function for selecting data sources from ODBC ADmin

3. How to Insert or select text data type?

4. Query db using MFC via ODBC

5. Querying a database by using MFC ODBC and MSQL 6.5

6. Problem Querying Date from MFC to Access through ODBC

7. MFC ODBC CRecordset: Select Distinct columns

8. A Problem in Using LongBinary fields using MFC CRecordset Class

9. Help. Proplems MFC, SQL Server and LongBinary

10. ATL data type for VB Object data Type

11. SQL timestamp data type - correspondency with c++ data type

12. ODBC Error - "Restricted data type attribute violation", code 07006