Ado RecordSet Problem
Author Message
 Ado RecordSet Problem

I have create the checkdetail dynamic recordset, but it is not dymanic.
Every time i Filter or Find in the recordset, it still is the old image
until i using Requery(); It seem the same as static recordset.
Why?
I using Access as my Datase and  open recordset         as follow
g_pAdoRec->Open(_variant_t(slQuery),vNULL,adOpenDynamic,adLockOptimistic,adC
mdText);

Sorry for my English
Thank You

Mon, 12 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Returning ADO Recordset Problem

2. ADO Recordset problem

3. VC6 and ADO recordset problem

4. ADO RecordSet Problem

5. Ado RecordSet Problem

6. Problem with ADO recordsets of recordsets under MTS

7. PLease help! Add New record to ADO recordset problem

8. PLease help! Add New record to ADO recordset problem

9. Speed of ADO Recordset vs ADO Command in VC

10. ADO.Stream and ADO.RecordSet

11. Problems getting values from ADO Recordset

12. Problem with IDL for COM server returning ADO disconnected Recordset