b-tree need help
Author Message
 b-tree need help

hello,
I searched about b-tree program in c++ i mean balanced
tree not binary tree but i found nothing about this
subject,i hope from you if you can send to me a simple
program that explain b-tree with inserting, searching and
deleting. and i prefer if the program use directories as
anodes.

Wed, 14 Dec 2005 00:42:42 GMT

1. Needed: share(free)ware btree (db) library

2. Help: Btree allocation using farheap? (Borland Turbo C++)

3. Help BTree Delete

4. Help: Availability of BTree Library routines.

5. HELP! Need B-Tree Tools

6. HELP! Need to display hierarchical tree

7. B-Trees -----NEED HELP-------

8. Help!!! function needed to display binary tree

9. Need help with sorting and building tree

10. Need help building tree

11. Need some help for an advanced tree control.

12. Directory Tree using CTreeCtrl Help Needed (doesn't everyone)