Jet 4.0 performance degradation
Author Message
 Jet 4.0 performance degradation

Unknown to me, version 4.0 of the ODBC Jet dll (odbcjt32.dll) was installed
on my machine. I experienced enormous performance degradation when using my
apps, which use ODBC to access 5 database files. I've run a sql trace when
using the app, and found out there are a lot of SQL_LOGIN_TIMEOUTS and
SQL_QUERY_TIMEOUTs in it. Please, can anyone help me out here? What can I do
to remove this performance lag? Using Visual C++ 5.0, ODBC driver manager
3.51, jet 4.0, NT 4.0 SP 5.

Regards

Marco Littel

--
The special prosecutor is asking me to give {*filter*}testimony to the entire
Grand Jury.

--Monica Lewinsky

Mon, 11 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. queer performance degradation over app run time.

2. performance degradation inserting with DAO.

3. bizarre difference between performance of first and second run of ODBC/Jet writer application

4. Jet ADO threads and performance

5. Performance loss: ODBC, jet engine, MDB on file server

6. Access/Jet write performance

7. Help- DAO database conversion from Microsoft Jet 3.0 to 4.0

8. Problems with Jet 4.0

9. Using Jet 4.0 Unicode databases with DAO

10. How can I find out, if query is updatable with Jet 4.0 provider in VC++

11. temporary tables in Access Jet 4.0

12. CDaoWorkspace and Jet 4.0