How to use CDataSource for DataList ActiveX?
Author Message
 How to use CDataSource for DataList ActiveX?

I use OLE DB Consumer Templates for Access database in my VC++ program
and want to create dialog with Microsoft DataList Control whose DataSource
property
would be assigned on CDataSource object of the program. It is clear that it
can be done.
Where I can find example of such usage of CDataSource?

Sun, 09 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. ActiveX...ActiveX...GreenTree DataList...ActiveX

2. ActiveX C++ using ActiveX VB

3. Developing mfc activex control and using ActiveX SDK-question

4. Using ActiveX from within ActiveX

5. Problem using VB 5 activex DLL in a VC++ activex control

6. CDataSource::Open<Q>

7. CDataSource::OpenFromFileName

8. Does someone know OpenWithServiceComponents() of CDataSource ?

9. complete db copy from different CDataSources?

10. CDataSource.OPen(db) dies on CreateSession - why???

11. ole db OpenRowset() and CDataSource

12. OLEDB: Cannot Insert BLOBS when CDataSource out of Proc