How to make my own RFX_Date
Author Message
 How to make my own RFX_Date

Hi.

For VC++ 5.0 and MFC.

Could anyone tell me how to make my own RFX data function!

I need to put the database time and date into somthing that can hold
dates before 1970(So the CTime object does not work). I was thinking of
setting up my own TIME_STRUCT, but I dont know how..

All hints and suggestions are appreciated

Preben

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

Mon, 18 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to make my own RFX_Date

On Thu, 02 Apr 1998 14:58:01 +0200, Preben Rynning Myrvoll

Quote:

>Hi.

>For VC++ 5.0 and MFC.

>Could anyone tell me how to make my own RFX data function!

>I need to put the database time and date into somthing that can hold
>dates before 1970(So the CTime object does not work). I was thinking of
>setting up my own TIME_STRUCT, but I dont know how..

>All hints and suggestions are appreciated

>Preben

There's an overload of RFX_Date() (in MFC) which uses a
TIMESTAMP_STRUCT instead of CTime. Use it.

Don Grasberger
(remove --- from address to e-mail)

Mon, 18 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Making a view own it's own DC in MFC

2. making my own irc client

3. function scope when making your own libraries

4. problem making my own library

5. Advice on making your own header file

6. Advise on making own header files

7. making my own UNIX2DOS program: questions

8. making own libraries

9. making own libraries

10. Making my own CRecordset superclass

11. Making my own device...

12. I'd like to use own DLL made from C functions in a VC program