How can I use ODBC API to move last and get record count???
Author Message
 How can I use ODBC API to move last and get record count???

After I have opened a recordset by SQLExecDirect, how can I move to last
record and how can i get the record count in the recordset? I know I can
use SQLFetch to "MoveNext" to scroll to the last record, but I know that it
is fast for MFC CRecordset to move last. It seems that the implementation
of CRecordset::MoveLast does not use SQLFetch to scroll to last record. Any
idea? :>

Clive Wong

Mon, 18 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems with OLE DB and ODBC getting record counts in C++

2. How can I use ODBC API to move last and get record count of a recordset???

3. Finding last record added using ODBC

4. How to move to the last record in my datatable

5. Getting Record Count in SqlDataReader

6. Getting last line of a file using fstream

7. Getting count and result set using dynasets and stored procedures

8. Getting count and result set using dynasets and stored procedures

9. Insert a record w/ a datetime field using ODBC calls

10. Problem Fetching Records in Bulk using MFC/ODBC/SQL Server

11. ODBC New Records using AutoIncrement Fields

12. record not updateable (using SQLServer and ODBC)