Second income!!!
Author Message
 Second income!!!

I know this is just another Spam  but being from Cork I was curious to see if it actually works and believe me IT DOES.
I am getting post from every country in Europe and the US Canada even from IRAQ I mean they don't even speak our language. It only
takes five minutes to read. Just try it. I just earned enough money to but that very expensive engagement ring my girlfriend picked
out oh and a set of alloy wheels for my Golf and all in 4 weeks!!!!

Before being too skeptical, please read the article! I found this posted in
another area and want to pass it on to all interested in making alot of
money. If you follow the directions carefully and honestly, you will make
money!! This article is the best I've seen by giving clear, step-by-step
instructions, making it simple for you to make lots of money without
much effort on your part. If you really look into this, you'll see that it
works. The initial investment is $6.00 plus six stamps-other
participants have earned $2,500 in almost 3 weeks from following this
plan.

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL POST. A while back, I was browsing these
newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to
this that said you could make thousands in CASH within a few weeks
with only an investment of $6.00 plus stamps! So I thought, "Yeah,
right, this must be a scam!" But like most of us, I was curious and kept
reading. It said that if you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and
addresses, listed in the article, you could make thousands in a very
short period of time. You then place your own name and address at the
bottom of the list at #6, and post the article to a least 300 newsgroups.
(There are about 32,000 of them out there and that's quite a large
market pool). No catch, that was it. Even though the investment was a
measly $6.00, I had three questions that needed to be answered before
I could get involved in this sort of thing.

1. IS THIS REALLY LEGAL? I called a lawyer first. The lawyer was a
little skeptical that I would actually make any CASH but he said it WAS
LEGAL if I wanted to try it. I told him it sounded a lot like a chain letter
but the details of the system (SEE BELOW) actually made it a
legitimate legal business.

2. IS IT OK WITH THE POST OFFICE OR IS IT MAIL FRAUD? I called
them: 1-800-725-2161 and they confirmed THIS IS ABSOLUTELY
LEGAL! (See 18, h section 1302 NS 1341 of the Postal Lottery laws).
This clarifies the program of collecting names and addresses for a
mailing list.

3. IS IT RIGHT? Well, everyone who sends me a buck has a good
chance getting A LOT OF CASH...a much better chance than buying a
lottery ticket!!!!!!!

So, having these questions answered, I invested EXACTLY $7.98...and
six stamps.. and boy, am I glad I did!!!Within 7 days, I started getting
CASH in the mail!! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon and didn't
give it another thought. But the CASH continued coming in. In my first
week, I made between $20 and $30. By the end of the second week I
had made a total of $1000.00. In the third week I had over $10.000.00
and it was still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a
total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in...it's certainly
worth
$6.00 and six stamps!!!I love the power of the Internet!!

SUGGESTION: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out and
download it now). Follow the simple directions and watch the CASH
come in! It's that easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $8.00

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and
it is virtually no risk- it really works!!!! If all of the following
instructions
are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.

PLEASE NOTE:
Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be
yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of
the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its
success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become
part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not
solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing
Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for
quality lists. However, the CASH made from the mailing lists is
secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me
asking to be included in that list.

HERE ARE 4 EASY STEPS TO SUCCESS:

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
piece of paper: "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST". Now get
6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside each of the 6 pieces of paper so
the bill will not be seen through the envelope. Place one paper in each
of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You now have 6 sealed letters each
with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address,
and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS
ABSOLUTELY LEGAL ! You are requesting a legitimate service and you
are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little worried about the legal
aspects of it all. So checked it out with the U.S.Post Office (1-800-725-
2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal.!!! Mail the 6 envelopes to
the following addresses:

#1) Tom Zoeller
19 Allison Road
Vernon, CT 06066

#2) Tracy Huey
604 St. Louis Ave. #208D
Rockford, IL 61104

#3) M McGrath
Denmaur
Buckleary's Cross
Co.Cork, Ireland

#4) Philip Andrews
5945 SW 29th St.
Miami, FL 33155

#5) J Hegarty
Templeisque
Whites Cross, Co. Cork
Ireland

#6) Paul Stidham
737 Main Street
Hamilton, Ohio 45013

STEP 2 : Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc) and add YOUR name
as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close to the original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
least 300 newsgroups (message boards). All you need is 300, but
remember, the more you post, the more CASH you make! This is
perfectly legal! Keep a copy of these steps for yourself, and whenever
you need CASH, you can use it again, and again.

PLEASE REMEMBER, that this program remains successful because of
the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
adhering to the directions. Look at it this way, if you are a person of
integrity the program will continue and the CASH that so many others
have received will come your way.
NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send to
you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. So, as each
post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members
will be reimbursed for their participation as a
LIST DEVELOPER with one dollar each. Your name will move up the
list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you
will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!!!! What an opportunity
for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above). Send
it now, add your name to the list and you're in business!!!!!

---DIRECTIONS-----FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS

Step1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag
your cursor to the bottom of this letter, and select 'copy' from the edit
menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.
Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of
the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a
copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.
Delete all extra wording not related to the article.

Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your
posting in different settings, you'll always have the file to go back to.

Step 4) Using search engines like Yahoo, Altavista, AOL 'keyword', etc.,
try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards,
chat sites, discussions.) It takes a little time to research but there are
many boards out there.!!!!!

Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by clicking on 'notepad'...select copy...place cursor in the
message board space...click once...then click paste...this should post
the article. (Refer to your 'help' section for the simplest way to paste.)
Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they
scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post
message button. You're done with your first one!!!Congratulations....
THAT'S IT!!! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post
away, after you get the hang of it, it will take you about 30 seconds for
each group!!!
***REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE
MORE CASH YOU WILL MAKE!!!BUT YOU HAVE TO POST TO A MINIMUM
OF 300*****

That's it!!!You will begin receiving CASH from around the world within
days!!!You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large
amounts of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you
can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it "JUST
MAKE SURE THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT"

Now the WHY part

Out of 300 postings, say I receive only 7 replies (a very low example).
So then I make $7.00 with my name at #6 on the letter.
Now, each of the seven persons who just sent me $1.00 make a MINIMUM
300 postings, each with my name at #5, and only 7 persons respond to
each of the original 7, that's another $49.00 for me.
now those 49 each make 300 minimum posts with my name at #4 and
only 7 replies each, I will bring in $343.00.
Now, those 343 persons turn around and post the 300 with my name at
#3 and receive only 7 replies each, I will make an additional $2401.00!
OK, now here is the fun part, each of the 2401 persons post
a minimum 300 letters with my name at #2, and they each only receive 7
replies, that just made me $ 16,807.00!!!!!
Those 16,807 persons will all deliver this message to 300 newsgroups
with my name at #1, and if still 7 persons per 300 newsgroups
react I will receive $117,649.oo!!!!!!! With an original investment of only
$6.00 and some stamps....AMAZING!!!!!!

When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting
in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to the names on the list,
putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again.
The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all
over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles
everyday?????JUST LIKE YOU ARE NOW!!!So, can you afford $6.00 and see if
it really works???I think so.....People have said, "What if the plan is
played out and no one sends you the CASH"?????SO WHAT!!!! What are the
chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users
and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups
everyday and are willing to give it a try???Estimates are at 20,000 to
50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual
internet.

Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work. This
is the fairest and most honest way I have ever seen to share the
wealth of the world without costing anything but your time!!!!!You also
may want to buy mailing and e-mail lists for future CASH. Make sure
you download this article RIGHT NOW!!!Also, try to keep an eye on the
newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing fairly. REMEMBER,
HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY!!!!You don't need to cheat the basic
idea to make the CASH!!!!!GOOD LUCK to all and please play fairly and
reap the huge rewards from this, which is tons of extra CASH!!!!!!!

Good luck!!!

Sun, 09 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Second income!!!

2. Seconds from 19xx to Date (leap seconds)

3. help with canadian income tax program in c

4. creating in c a income tax return calculator

5. Business Opportunities - Earn Additional Income

6. $$ Easy Income $$

7. TravelOurWay.com - Travel Discounts & Income Opportunity 10841

8. ENDLESS INCOME