ALL ODBC successful programmers
Author Message
 ALL ODBC successful programmers

Nothing like being talked down too by an unsuccessful programmer.

Quote:
> When I posted a message saying Enroll tutorial does not work with
> Foxprof 2.6, ODBC 3, VC 4.2b, lot of successful programmers wrote to me
> that it should work. Well let me rephrase it "IT DOES NOT WORK".

>    1. Try step 1 or separately open Course.dbf and Section.dbf.
>            Perfect without adding anything outside from the tutorial.

>         2. Step 2. OH OOOOOO, now suggestion comes like, add this one
> ,            get pathes, look in prb, look in kb. Well, I did add
> all            those . And included size in RFX calls. RFX_double does
> not            take  size, so minus that.

>        So now. Give it a challange to your self. See really you are
> good or just another time bomb program creator.

Sat, 26 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ALL ODBC successful programmers

When I posted a message saying Enroll tutorial does not work with
Foxprof 2.6, ODBC 3, VC 4.2b, lot of successful programmers wrote to me
that it should work. Well let me rephrase it "IT DOES NOT WORK".

        1. Try step 1 or separately open Course.dbf and Section.dbf.
           Perfect without adding anything outside from the tutorial.

        2. Step 2. OH OOOOOO, now suggestion comes like, add this one
,            get pathes, look in prb, look in kb. Well, I did add
all            those . And included size in RFX calls. RFX_double does
not            take  size, so minus that.

       So now. Give it a challange to your self. See really you are
good or just another time bomb program creator.

Sun, 27 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ALL ODBC successful programmers

Quote:

> Nothing like being talked down too by an unsuccessful programmer.

> > When I posted a message saying Enroll tutorial does not work with
> > Foxprof 2.6, ODBC 3, VC 4.2b, lot of successful programmers wrote to me
> > that it should work. Well let me rephrase it "IT DOES NOT WORK".

> >       1. Try step 1 or separately open Course.dbf and Section.dbf.
> >            Perfect without adding anything outside from the tutorial.

> >         2. Step 2. OH OOOOOO, now suggestion comes like, add this one
> > ,            get pathes, look in prb, look in kb. Well, I did add
> > all            those . And included size in RFX calls. RFX_double does
> > not            take  size, so minus that.

> >        So now. Give it a challange to your self. See really you are
> > good or just another time bomb program creator.

Hey, hey , Why ?? Are you working Microsoft ?

Sun, 27 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. C++, MFC, ODBC, OLE, WIN32 programmer needed in Miami FL

2. SQL, ODBC and a helpless wannabe programmer

3. TCP SOCK_STREAM, How to determine very successful socket_send

4. Please HELP: Open /dev/ttyd0p6 successful but write failed

5. a successful failure

6. *THIS* Y2K Solution + Offshore = Successful Conversion!

7. Program produces erroneous results after 1 successful run

8. ATL COM Executable....no successful

9. Is .NET going to be successful?

10. UnHookWindowsEx() prevents successful all to SetWindowsHookEx();

11. returns 0 after successful completion!

12. Successful use of /G_FLOAT option to VMS CC...