CDaoRecordset::IsDeleted Problem?
Author Message
 CDaoRecordset::IsDeleted Problem?

Does anybody know if there's a problem with the IsDeleted member
function in CDaoRecordset?

I tried using it in a program and it always returned true, that the
record was deleted.  I stepped through the code and found that the
routine was returning an uninitialized member variable (value
0xcdcdcdcd).  Am I screwing up somewhere (been known to happen) or is
this a known problem?

Luke

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 23 Jul 2003 06:37:19 GMT

1. CDaoRecordSet -- CDaoRecordSet -- CDaoRecordSet

2. CDoaRecordset::IsDeleted returns 0xcdcdcdcd or 1

3. CRecordset :: isDeleted() weirdness.

4. Problem with SQL statement to open derived CDAORecordset

5. CDaoRecordSet Problem

6. Problem in Writing Non-Unicode string in CDaoRecordset

7. Performance Problems with CDaoRecordset

8. CDaoRecordset::AddNew() Problems

9. CDaoRecordset::Update Problem

10. CDaoRecordset Edit Problem!!!

11. CDaoRecordSets(Visual C++ ) problem