I have 35 MB of tables and form displays, use of VC++ arrays and DAO as solution?
Author Message
 I have 35 MB of tables and form displays, use of VC++ arrays and DAO as solution?

I have 35 MB of tables and form displays, use of VC++ arrays and DAO as
solution?

        James Avakian, Application Engineer

Fri, 09 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. snip9404.zip - 1.1+ Mb of free C source/info, 35% PC-specific

2. Problem with client COM code accessing DAO.DBEngine.35

3. DAO 35 Wise Scripts available

4. Updating Access tables Using DAO with VC++

5. Having trouble displaying a form

6. Solutions for using DAO on Access 2000 (Y2K)

7. Creating a table from VC++ using stored in Access import/export table specification

8. Make Windows Form Application with VC++.NET 2002 using a visual form

9. Creating dBase-tables using DAO

10. Strange ODBC errors using DAO to access linked tables in Access .MDB

11. Attaching an ODBC database table using DAO

12. Problem adding record to blank Access Table using DAO