Help needed with Berkley DB
Author Message
 Help needed with Berkley DB

Hello

I have the following problem with Berkley DB:

I want to store a filename with the a date and a comment.
This will be in the database quite several times.
I need the ability to change the date and comment of any file.

My question is how can I implement this?
Is it good to use the Btree method?

Please send me some advice. Sample code is also good.

Thank you

--
Christoph Kassen

www.chkassen.de

Sat, 02 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help with first db connection

2. In need of db help

3. Urgent DB help needed, sql querying with recordset, strange things happening

4. NEED HELP OLE DB DynamicParameterAccessor

5. Need Help with a couple of DB problems

6. Urgent DB help needed, sql querying with recordset, strange things happening

7. Need Help - DAO & DB Security

8. Need to add DB connectivity

9. C functions needed for db type files?

10. Needed: share(free)ware btree (db) library

11. New to DB programming, need to access database through the Internet

12. I need samles for working with OLE DB using ATL