DataGrid Scroll problem
Author Message
 DataGrid Scroll problem

I'm using Microsoft DataGrid SP5

I set Marguee Style as dbgHighlightRow so when i select a
cell a whole row is highlighted, good.
But when I use arrows-key and and start scrolling this
highlighted disapear, there is not problem to scroll back
to the begining of the grid but you don't know which row
is already selected.
How can I make that all the time one row ishighlighted ?

Thanks in advance for your help,
I don't know if flexigrid can do it, but I'm using ADO.

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 08:31:17 GMT
 DataGrid Scroll problem
it seems to be a problem with focus. SetFocus to the DataGrid control
before you move to another row. You can do it in the willmove event  if you
are using the DataGrid control.

Hope it helps.
Yana

http://www.microsoft.com/security.

Sun, 01 Aug 2004 09:17:14 GMT

1. any way to make the scroll in one datagrid bind to the scroll in another datagrid

2. scroll combo box added in the c# DataGrid control

3. Scrolling to a row in a DataGrid?

4. Programatically scrolling a datagrid.

5. Attached a scroll-bar to MainFrame..Scrolling problem..

6. changing row colors in DataGrid (not a web DataGrid)

7. subclass DataGrid or add to DataGrid to UserControl

8. datagrid: how to get a class to display in a datagrid

9. How to disable adding, inserting ord deleting Rows in the DataGrid (System.Windows.Forms.DataGrid)

10. Datagrid Paging Problem

11. Problem Loading XML doc into DataGrid

12. Datagrid problem.