how to bind ado recoedset to a grid
Author Message
 how to bind ado recoedset to a grid

Hi,

How do I bind a disconnected ado recordset to a msflexgrid control in my
client.

I tried using  m_grdTitle.SetDataSource(pRecSet);

It doesn't work.

Thanks,
Shelly

Sat, 03 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 how to bind ado recoedset to a grid
I wrote a nice reply but it was booted off the news server?

Quote:

--

-- I hope this does not prevent me from getting a high paying job at
Microsoft.

Sun, 04 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 how to bind ado recoedset to a grid
My suggestion was to use an ADO Data Control instead. It is so easy to
use this way, that even if the rest of your design is based on ADO
API's, you incur little overhead in putting an invisible data control on
the form/dialog.

(Ok, I found out the reason. Never use none.com for a fake email address
-- think it provokes the automatic spam filters.)

Quote:

> I wrote a nice reply but it was booted off the news server?

> > Hi,

> > How do I bind a disconnected ado recordset to a msflexgrid control in my
> > client.

> > I tried using  m_grdTitle.SetDataSource(pRecSet);

> > It doesn't work.

> > Thanks,
> > Shelly

> --

> -- I hope this does not prevent me from getting a high paying job at
> Microsoft.

Mon, 05 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to bind ado recoedset to a grid

2. How to bind Data bound Grid with ADORecordset?

3. How to bind ADO data bound controls in Visual C++

4. ADO Data control bind to ADO DataGrid

5. Adding a new row to a bound grid in C#

6. Delete Rows from XmlDocument after binding to a grid

7. Binding parts of a BindableArrayList object to a data grid

8. CDaoRecordset and grid control - possible to bind?

9. How to bind datasource to grid?

10. can-I bind Grid to CRecordSet

11. Dynamic bind a database with a remote data control and a grid control

12. Dynamic bind a database with an remote data control and an grid control