A DLL opens a database and return a LPDISPATCH variable
Author Message
 A DLL opens a database and return a LPDISPATCH variable

Hi all,

My problem is that I have a pre-made DLL which opens a Database and return a
LPDISPATCH,
when I use it in VB, all what I have to do is:

    Dim db as Database
    Set db = DBClass.DB

but how can I do the same in VC++ where "DBClass.DB" return a "LPDISPATCH"
and I need to set a "CDaoDatabase" variable.

Any help will be deeply appreciated.

Wael Bakr

Fri, 21 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to use a returned LPDISPATCH within MFC?

2. Set "CDaoDatabase" variable to "LPDISPATCH" Database variable

3. open a database from inside a DLL.

4. open a database from inside a DLL.

5. open a database from inside a DLL.

6. open a database from inside a DLL.

7. DLLs needed for opening FoxPro database using DAO

8. Load order and DLL entry order of implicitly linked DLLs, Environment variables

9. Open database connection using [WebMethod]?

10. how do i open a remote database ?

11. How to open access database using vc dotnet

12. C1033 (cannot open program database pdp)