Using Object Library
Author Message
 Using Object Library

Hi,

I am trying to use the Data transformation services object in my application
and hence I do an import as given below:
#import "dtspkg.rll" no_namespace
But this throws a whole bunch of errors with "msado20.tlh: error C2367:
'Properties' : redefinition" etc, etc, I am not sure what else I need to
include or import to use this object library. Where can I find information
regarding these dependencies?

Thanks,
Kannan

Wed, 30 Jul 2003 07:57:38 GMT

1. Using static library that includes object from the STL

2. Creating static library that includes object using the STL

3. Changing from using shared libraries to static libraries.

4. Changing from using shared libraries to static libraries.

5. Using a ATL Object in another ATL Object

6. Creating objects using object contexts

7. Using Object Wizard to create ASP-hostable ATL objects

8. Problem with scripting context when using VB com object inside VC com object

9. Using C++ Objects from a non-object-oriented language

10. Using COM objects within COM objects

11. Using my own objects with other objects - an error

12. Using a ATL Object in another ATL Object