Apex DbGrid Example, like Access table
Author Message
 Apex DbGrid Example, like Access table

The Apex Datacontrol DBGrid is delivered with VC 4.x and it seems to be
more powerfull than the MS Grid.
But where can I get a working example of how to use it to get a table like
the one in Access or Excel ?

Thank your very much for your help
Raymond Mense

Thu, 08 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Apex DbGrid Example, like Access table

I'm experienced with True DBGrid & VB4 but just started looking at VC++ 4.
I downloaded Apex's VC++ & True DBGrid sample code from their FTP site.  It
opens tables & configures grid columns but no data is actually displayed in
the grid.  How do you 'Bind' the DBGrid control to a CDaoRecordset object,
or otherwise get it to display data??

Thanks in advance,

Rob

Quote:
> I'm using the DBGrid which was bundled with 4.2EEb.  Essentially,
> I had to build my own example.  Got a lot of help from reading the
> instructions which I pulled down off the Apex Web Site.

> Hope this helps,

> Mike

Sat, 10 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help:"Apex DBGrid Header Column informations"

2. apex dbgrid RowContaining always returns -1

3. Apex DBGrid Control

4. Help:"Apex DBGrid Header Column infprmations"

5. Binding Access Table to DBGrid

6. Access liked dialog

7. Creating a table from VC++ using stored in Access import/export table specification

8. Accessing description of Access Table through DAO

9. Strange ODBC errors using DAO to access linked tables in Access .MDB

10. Error accessing access table

11. Error accessing access table

12. DBGrid accessing programatically