ODBC - LIKE command in the definition of a query
Author Message
 ODBC - LIKE command in the definition of a query

I am learning to use the filters of CRecordSet  object for obtaining data
from an Access Database.
I need to define a query that uses the command LIKE in order to make a
search of a string in the Database.
I am using the ODBC driver for Access database.
I found that it is posibble to define a QueryDef using DAO that uses the
command LIKE,  but I can't find this for ODBC.
Can anyone help me with this ?

Thanks

Martha Vanegas

Mon, 04 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Command Line Compile and Preprocessor Definitions

2. How to retrieve View-definitions from ODBC

3. ODBC Text Driver: Creating table definitions

4. query the dataset form the command line

5. Basic ODBC Database Query

6. ODBC Error : "Query is too complex"

7. ODBC Error: Operation must use an updatable query.

8. Calling a Query in MSAccess from ODBC?

9. Select query on LongBinary data types, MFC ODBC

10. DAO/ODBC multi-query ?

11. ODBC Query Timeout Values

12. problem querying excel file tables via odbc