table within a table
Author Message
 table within a table

Hi,
    I'm binding an access database and display it in a list control on my
window. I have a few fields (string & time)
    and I would like for each record to have another table of itself. How do
I do that? I'm using MFC, and CRecordset.
    Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Wed, 11 Feb 2004 03:38:10 GMT

1. table within a table

2. how VB update Table A INNER JOIN Table B, Set A.co=B.ID

3. Lookup Table or Hash Table

4. NULL table entries to terminate tables

5. extern int table[] vs extern int *table;

6. Creating a table from VC++ using stored in Access import/export table specification

7. Select Table -- No Table

8. Message Table vs String Table

9. how VB update Table A INNER JOIN Table B, Set A.co=B.ID

10. Create table(Not a database table)

11. Create table(Not a database table)

12. how VB update Table A INNER JOIN Table B, Set A.co=B.ID