My FoxPro database books
Author Message
 My FoxPro database books

I've got some Fox Pro books in case anyone's interested.

To see info on one of my Fox Pro books, please go to:
http://www.*-*-*.com/
Links are there to the other books

All books new. Starting bids is 75% off list price.

Learn FoxPro 2.5 for Windows in a Day (3-1/2 disk missing)
Wan Wong, WordWare Publishing, 1993, 157 pp
List $14.95

FoxPro 2.5 for Windows Inside and Out
Edward Jones, McGraw-Hill, 1992, 742 pp
List $27.95

PC Learning Labs Teaches FoxPro 2.5 for Windows (with 3-1/2 disk)
Ziff-Davis Press, 1993, 313 pp
List $22.95

FoxPro 2.5 for Windows at a Glance
David Nesbitt, WordWare Publishing, 1994, 109
List $15.95

Using FoxPro 2.5 for Windows (with 3-1/2 disk)
Lisa Slater, Que Books, 1993, 1198 pp
List $35.00

FoxPro 2.5 Developing Full-Scale Applications (with 3-1/2 disk)
Nelson King, MIS/Henry Holt Press, 1993, 865 pp
List $34.95

Fri, 26 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Database settings -- Visual C++ used with Visual FoxPro database

2. I have some FoxPro books

3. Converting FoxPro databases to Access?

4. Convert FoxPro databases to Access?

5. Help with Open exclusive through ODBC with Foxpro database

6. Accesing FoxPro Database from Visual C

7. Again create index for FoxPro database

8. FoxPro databases

9. Database applications with VC++, VB and FoxPro

10. Using VC with Visual Foxpro Database

11. use access or foxpro database??

12. Visual FoxPro, Visual C++ and database settings