Using CRecordSet's MoveNext and IsEOF
Author Message
 Using CRecordSet's MoveNext and IsEOF

I am porting a 16 Bit app to 32 Bit and the following code doesn't work
any more...

while(!m_pSet->IsEOF)
{
    m_list_users.AddString(m_pSet->m_name);
    m_pSet->MoveNext();

Quote:
}

Mike Long

Sun, 17 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Using CRecordSet's MoveNext and IsEOF

What error message are you getting? IsEOF is a function, not a variable.

Jon

Quote:

>I am porting a 16 Bit app to 32 Bit and the following code doesn't work
>any more...

>while(!m_pSet->IsEOF)
>{
>    m_list_users.AddString(m_pSet->m_name);
>    m_pSet->MoveNext();
>}

>Mike Long

Sun, 17 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Exception from CRecordset::MoveNext() when not IsEOF() ????

2. CRecordset::IsEOF() function.

3. CRecordset::IsEOF() function.

4. Q:CRecordSet::MoveNext() and network traffic

5. ODBC CRecordset::MoveNext() causing AFXDB.inl assertion

6. CRecordset - MoveNext() MovePrev()

7. CRecordset::MoveNext exception when not at EOF

8. CRecordSet MoveNext and MovePrev

9. CRecordset::MoveNext()

10. CRecordset - MoveNext() MovePrev()

11. Slow Record Addition using VC++ CRecordSet's AddNew and Update functions

12. Can't create new record using CRecordset derived class