question about Access' ole type in DAO
Author Message
 question about Access' ole type in DAO

In DAO, The Ole type in Access will be set to dblongbinary, but now
questions come:
  1 How can I know the format of the block data? can I create a
COleDataObject from the block data?
  2 If I know the format is BMP, How can I get the image data?( I want to
show the bmp myself, needn't any server)  I see many samples in VC, all the
OLE access was associated with DOC and View, I don't like this. eg. how can
I do If I want to implement the Ole
access in a dialog?

Need your helps or suggestions,Tangman

Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. question about Access' ole type in DAO

2. DAO: Setting OLE Object Field Value in Access DB

3. DAO + Access + Ole object

4. VARIANT OLE types and storing them in an Access database

5. VARIANT OLE types and storing them in an Access database

6. CFile/CCommon dialog question and DAO open question (yes, I'm a newbie)

7. Can I use DAO with Access'97?

8. DAO doesn't work with Access 7.0

9. Help for Access 2000's DAO programming

10. OLE data types / standard data types

11. How to access excel fields using DAO connection (newbie question)

12. Can't access datarow of typed dataset