Problem in ADO while connecting with Oracle
Author Message
 Problem in ADO while connecting with Oracle

Hi
  I am using ADO in VC.I have a ADO Ctrl in my form and while connecting
ADO to the data source using Microsoft OLEDB Provider for Oracle i am
getting an error like
"No interface driver connected".
What will be the problem and how to solve it?

Thanks

Regards
Anandhi

Wed, 16 Apr 2003 19:49:31 GMT

1. Problem connecting to ORACLE via ADO - any help appreciated

2. Help: Connect to Oracle via MTS using ADO?

3. Using OLE DB or ADO to connect Oracle and SQL Server

4. Question about using ADO to connect Oracle DB??Thank you

5. For VC++, ADO or OLEDB is better for connect remote Oracle 9i DB??Thank you

6. FORMAT OF CONNECTIONSTRING TO CONNECT TO ORACLE DATABASE USING ADO

7. FORMAT OF CONNECTION STRING TO CONNECT to ORACLE DATABASE USING ADO

8. Question about using Oracle Client to connect Oracle 9i DB (window version)?Thank you

9. Problem connecting with vc5 to oracle 7.0 with nt

10. Problems connecting to Oracle with NT serive

11. problem while connecting oracle through MTS

12. Much ADO about nothing?--Oracle BLOBs and ADO 2.0