Dynaset with Bookmarks to SQL Server connection makes a CRecordset connection read-only
Author Message
 Dynaset with Bookmarks to SQL Server connection makes a CRecordset connection read-only

I'm trying to open a CRecordset (connecting to SQL Server) as dynaset with
bookmarks it makes the
record set read-only which I want to be editable.

I'm using MDAC 2.7,
SQL Server2000
Windows 2000

Why this happens?
Does it matters to do with the version of ODBC driver which I'm using?

(I really need to use a dynaset not a snapshot because I'm
using bookmarks and the bookmarks are not persistant when
I do a requery on snapshot)

Sun, 18 Sep 2005 02:32:41 GMT

1. Some questions about making connections to SQL Server 2000

2. CRecordSet class and ODBC connections - Too many connections

3. making connection to Server Connectable Object

4. connection to sql-server

5. connection to sql-server

6. Connection Pooling w/ SQL Server

7. SQL Server Connection Difficulties from .NET

8. Connection String ODBC SQL server

9. OLEDB Connection for SQL Server

10. Connection is busy with results - VC++ 1.52, SQL Server 6.5, ODBC

11. Handling SQL Server connection failures

12. Opening connection to SQL Server