problem with communication down windows 2000 server
Author Message
 problem with communication down windows 2000 server

Hi.I have a big problem with my aplication running down windows 2000. I
have 2 aplications

made with Visual C++ 6.0 runing at the same time in the same machine. I
use communication

between them using sockets. I need to send a socket UDP from one
aplication to other.The 2

aplications have 2 socket for listening and sending with diferents
ports. My problem is if i

send a socket attached to a specific port with the local IP, the
aplication enter in a loop

always sending itself the socket UDP. Both aplications run at the same
machine,both

aplications have the same IP,but have diferents ports for listening and
sending. I dont

know why it happens with windows 2000 Server (SP2) and not with Windows
Nt Server4.0 (SP6).

Please i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you very much

Francisco

Mon, 07 Jun 2004 21:31:57 GMT

1. problem with communication down windows 2000 server

2. windows 2000 pro or windows 2000 server?

3. Can i use Api in a workstation window 2000 using window NT server

4. Serial Communications under Windows 2000 using C ?

5. serial communication problem in win 2000

6. Windows 2000 & MFC-exe server + ATL-support

7. Windows 2000 & MFC-exe server + ATL-support

8. Q254957 BUG...MFC OLE Server Fails in Windows 2000

9. SQL Server 2000 Windows CE Edition

10. Porting Windows 98 apllication to Windows 2000 problem.

11. installing SQL Server 2000 causing memory reference problem

12. Valid Directory Entry in C# on 2000 AD Server, not on 2000 Server or 2000 Professional box