Old Project - New Errors
Author Message
 Old Project - New Errors

I have inherited a VC++ 4.2 project running on Windows 95 machine.

The project relied on some CRecordset() derived classes and connected to an
ODBC registered database.

This program was run for most of last year. Some months have passed since
this program was run on the machine it is resident on.

The database in question is listed in the ODBC Managers list and is
connected to the right file.

When it is now run it comes up with a small dialog box, in which the
following four lines are displayed:

"Driver's SQLSetConnectOption failed"
"Driver not capable"
"General error Failed to get the expression service"
"General error One o"

Does anybody have any ideas where I should start looking.

Any pointers/advice/comments gladly appreciated.

Sun, 28 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Old ODBC project - new errors

2. Old Project to New Project

3. How to copy classes from old project into new

4. Compile an old VC5.0 Dll Project under VC6.0 causes error

5. link error porting project file from old version to VC 6.0

6. Compile an old VC5.0 Dll Project under VC6.0 causes error

7. new and old iostream lib/link errors

8. New vs.net static library project generates LINK errors

9. Error creating new C++ Project in Visual Studio 7

10. Error when starting a new project

11. Error everytime I try to create a new project

12. error on creating new asp project