SqlServer Datetime field to time_t
Author Message
 SqlServer Datetime field to time_t

I am using SQL Server 7.0 with VC.
I am accessing Datetime field in the server using:
RsITEM(rs,x) rs->Fields->Item[_variant_t(x)]->Value
Can I convert this this Datetime field (converted to _variant_t) to time_t ?
I would appreciate a code example

Thanks for your time

mail me to:

Sun, 02 Mar 2003 18:07:35 GMT
 SqlServer Datetime field to time_t
I am using SQL Server 7.0 with VC.
I am accessing Datetime field in the server using:
RsITEM(rs,x) rs->Fields->Item[_variant_t(x)]->Value
Can I convert this this Datetime field (converted to _variant_t) to
time_t ?
I would appreciate a code example

Thanks for your time

mail me to:

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 02 Mar 2003 17:13:48 GMT

1. Convet C++ time_t to C# DateTime

2. Convert time_t to DateTime, How?

3. Datetime strings to time_t if mktime() is unavailable

4. Converting from time_t to datetime.

5. how to write a disk file to a blob field in SQLServer Database

6. Insert a record w/ a datetime field using ODBC calls

7. Setting DateTime field to Null

8. How extracting datetime field via ADO?

9. adding a record to table with Datetime field

10. Inserting DateTime field through ODBC

11. DateTime field type error

12. DateTime field in Database Error