Help - How to access MS-ACCess from VC1.52
Author Message
 Help - How to access MS-ACCess from VC1.52

Hi,
I have a 16 bit application thru which I want to access the MS-Access
Jet engine from VC1.52 without using ODBC since i found it to be very
slow. Is there any other way this can be done?

Thanks in advance,
poonam.

Tue, 24 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Help - How to access MS-ACCess from VC1.52

ODBC is your only option using a 16bit application. Or else use
VB or Access.

Quote:
> Hi,
> I have a 16 bit application thru which I want to access the MS-Access
> Jet engine from VC1.52 without using ODBC since i found it to be very
> slow. Is there any other way this can be done?

> Thanks in advance,
> poonam.

Fri, 27 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP! Whats wrong with this code?VC1.52

2. Help porting VC1.52 DLL to VC2.2 DLL

3. (Urgent, plz help)Problem getting app pointer in VC1.52 (16bit)

4. Help: CRecordset using Oracle7 and VC1.52

5. Data Access tool to access MS-Access from DOS/C application

6. Help:Accessing SQL server thro' MS-Access

7. Problem with vc1.52, dos window in win95 and graphics program

8. ldllcew.lib - converting VC1.52 to VC5

9. VC1.52 and Win95

10. VC1.52 Setup Install Program

11. Tabbing using VC1.52

12. VC1.52 Compiler optimisation problem