DAO/ DOCUMENTS&VIEWS
Author Message
 DAO/ DOCUMENTS&VIEWS

I have 5 different views that access a set of Access tables through DAO.

How do I change views easily?  I'd like to use the main frames menu or
buttons (or both)

I will also have a set of 12 property pages.  How can I dynamically change
the color of the property pages' "Tabs" to indicate a status in my
application?  For example, if someone clicks on the "Stop" button on
property page 1, property page 1's tab will change to the color red.

Thanks alot for your help!!!

Fri, 20 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 DAO/ DOCUMENTS&VIEWS

Hi Caroline,

There is an example on switching views in DaoEnrol sample or Enroll step 4
tutorial in Visual C++ CD.

CMainFrame:SwitchToForm()

Cheers,
Fernando Vasques

Quote:

>I have 5 different views that access a set of Access tables through DAO.

>How do I change views easily?  I'd like to use the main frames menu or
>buttons (or both)

>I will also have a set of 12 property pages.  How can I dynamically change
>the color of the property pages' "Tabs" to indicate a status in my
>application?  For example, if someone clicks on the "Stop" button on
>property page 1, property page 1's tab will change to the color red.

>Thanks alot for your help!!!

Mon, 23 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sometimes hide frame & view w/ document/view

2. Help: reading a DAO database without document/views

3. How to remove Views & Documents

4. Viewing Word & Excel Documents

5. Document/View architecture & Dialog boxes

6. Document & View at same time

7. Document / View & Button problem

8. Document & View at same time

9. single document with multiple frames & views

10. How to Embed Microsoft Word Document without using document view architecture

11. Multiple documents or multiple views one document

12. Multi-documents with each document related to a tab view