CRordset Classes
Author Message
 CRordset Classes

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

I had a Access data base and I have been adding records to it and it worked
find. But since I moved to MS SQL Server 6.5 if I want to add some record
it give me a "Recordset is read-only" message. I have checked on SQL Server
for the correct right and I'm positive every thing are set up correctly.
The problem must be in my program. I have set up the CRecordset class in
Class Wizard.

Can someone tell me what I'm missing.

L.P

Sun, 27 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Retrieving Index Info with CRordset

2. Class in class OR class derived from class?

3. class class-name: base-class : interface

4. Web Services: Proxy class make own class definition for user class

5. Class Wizard won't let me derive a class from my class

6. Trying to add a class with no base class in Class Wizard

7. class design: Class.ToString() ro Class.Value?

8. looking for class structure differences between smalltalk class and c# class

9. Reference problem when using VB classes with C# classes

10. VC++ class inheriting C# class loses base functions

11. Internal Compiler Error while deriving C# class from a MC++ class implementing a C# interface

12. TreeNode : Cast base class into sub class