CDaoWorkspace and Transactions - Problem
Author Message
 CDaoWorkspace and Transactions - Problem

I've got transactions sort of working.  It goes like this:

OnNewDocument I do a BeginTrans()

OnSaveChanges I do a CommitTrans() followed by BeginTrans()
              to save data changes and start another transaction

OnUndoChanges I do a Rollback() followed by BeginTrans()
              to rollback and start another transaction

The OnUndoChanges works fine, and I can rollback as many times as I want.
The OnSaveChanges works fine too... once.  And once only!  As soon as I try
and do OnUndoChanges or another OnSaveChanges I get an error telling me
that a Rollback or CommitTrans occured without a BeginTrans.

As I say, this only happens for the CommitTrans, not the RollBack.  So what
gives?

Help appreciated

Boz

Fri, 19 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. transactions in cdaoworkspace

2. Problem creating a new CDaoWorkspace with user other than Admin

3. CDaoWorkspace problem?

4. CDaoWorkspace Init problems?

5. DAO transaction problem

6. Problem with transactions in ADO

7. Problem with Operation not supported in transactions

8. Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0 -- problem with transactions

9. more transaction log problems

10. ADO Transaction Problem

11. ADO Transaction Problem

12. Problem with Operation not supported in transactions