Stored Procedures
Author Message
 Stored Procedures

Hi all,

Can anybody help me with this one : calling an Oracle stored procedure
from a VC++ program causes an exception ("ORA-00900: invalid SQL
statement") while calling the same procedure from SQL* Plus yeilds the
long awaited result : "PL/SQL procedure successfully completed."

I'm using Oracle7.3.3.5.2, VC++4.2, INTERSOLV 3.01 ODBC driver, NT 4 .

What's happening here?
Thanks in advance,
    Yaki

--
Life is hard...
and then you die

Sun, 17 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to pass array to oracle stored procedure?

2. Returning Tables from SqlServer Stored Procedures to a SqlCommand

3. calling Stored procedure using OleDbConnection

4. extended stored procedures

5. Transactions and Stored Procedures, possible and where?

6. How to get SQL Stored Procedures

7. multiple Resultsets from Stored Procedures

8. running stored procedure

9. SQL Extended Store Procedures and .Net

10. Calling SQL stored procedure

11. output parameters in stored procedure

12. Retrieving output parameters from a stored procedure call??