Problem importing msado15.dll
Author Message
 Problem importing msado15.dll

I need to explicitly specify the path to msado15.dll or my importlib fails. I do
have the path to the dll in my "include files" under options/directories, but
VC++ seems to ignore it.
Any help would be much appreciated.
thanks
Jerry Troiana

Sun, 26 Oct 2003 01:38:35 GMT
 Problem importing msado15.dll
Hi,

Instead of specifying the full path in importlib() you have at least 3 other

1. Specify the full path to ADO directory in your Development Studio options:
           Tools->Options->Directories->Executable files
Usually that's something like c:\program files\common files\system\ado
This approach has the advantage of providing the path to ADO components for all
your projects automatically. However, the project(s) will not be buildable on
another machine without specifying the same option again.

2. Specify the path to ADO components in Project->Settings->MIDL->Additional
include directories

3. Put ADO type library in your project's directory. That might be helpful if you
want to work with specific version of ADO (msado21.tlb for example) instead of
the latest, represented by msado15.dll.

Vladimir

Quote:
I need to explicitly specify the path to msado15.dll or my importlib fails. I do
have the path to the dll in my "include files" under options/directories, but
VC++ seems to ignore it.
Any help would be much appreciated.
thanks
Jerry Troiana
.

Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:33:30 GMT

1. Problems importing msado15.dll

2. Problems importing msado15.dll

3. import msado15.dll problem

4. Problem with #import msado15.dll :enum type redefinition

5. IN Atl7.0 where to import msado15.dll

6. Importing MSADO15.dll

7. Importing msado15.dll

8. Unable to import msado15.dll

9. #import msado15.dll

10. ADO : #import <msado15.dll> statement

11. Pbm Importing msADO15.DLL

12. #import "msado15.dll"